THE ONLINE SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE EVENT OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY.
No Medical Advice, Disclaimer, No Warranty
The information that you obtain from the Website is provided for informational purposes only. It is not intended that the Website offer medical advice from us. The Website may provide you with information or facilitate your communication with a health care provider, but is not a substitute for the professional judgment of a health care provider. Call your health care provider or “911” immediately if you think you have a medical emergency. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider prior to starting any new treatment, or if you have any questions regarding symptoms or a medical condition.
THE WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE, AND/OR CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE WEBSITE. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION WITH ONLINE SERVICES FOR AN AMOUNT MORE THAN $500.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
To access the Website or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of the Website that all the information you provide on the Website is correct, current, and complete. You agree that all information you provide to register with this Website or otherwise, including, but not limited to, through the use of any interactive features on the Website, is governed by our Privacy Statement, and you consent to all actions we take with respect to your information consistent with our Privacy Statement.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
All information we collect on this Website is subject to our Privacy Statement. By using the Website, you consent to all actions taken by us with respect to your information in compliance with the Privacy Statement.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Maryland in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Psych Associates of Maryland, LLC/Psych Associates Group, LLC dba Bloom Health Centers, 1954 Greenspring Dr., Suite 530, Timonium, MD 21093
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org